Monday, April 17, 2017

eMaze - Classifying Living and Non-Living Things

Powered by emaze
Reflection
I enjoyed using this tool. It was easy and felt kind of like a "one-stop shop" for presentations. I was able to search for the images I used right from the presentation. I feel like that is a lot more user-friendly than PowerPoint where you have to search on the internet and then insert the picture yourself. The project I had in mind for students would be that we would visit the computer lab as a class and students would work in partnerships as they go through the presentation. They would answer questions and engage with the presentation together. For a few of the slides, I included the same images so that students could add on to what they learned in previous slides and practice identifying different parts of the ecosystem in those images.

Standards
UEN
Standard 2
Students will understand that organisms depend on living and nonliving things within their environment.
EdTech
Standard 6
Use telecommunications efficiently and effectively to access remote information and communicate with others in support of direct and independent learning and for pursuit of personal interests
ISTE
Global Collaborator
I strive to broaden my perspective, understand others and work effectively in teams using digital tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment