Sunday, April 16, 2017

Podcast - Conservation of Matter



Image result for burning paper 

Conservation of Matter.mp3


Observing physical change.mp3


Observing Chemical Change.mp3


Conserving Matter.mp3

Reflection
Making a podcast was a little nerve-racking for me. I really don't like recording myself and I feel like I am going to say something wrong and have to start all over. To overcome that, I wrote a script for each podcast and read it aloud. This worked well for the most part, except when I would stutter on a word I would get self-conscious. I think that these turned out well despite that. In a classroom setting, I would use a podcast as a way for students to have access to study materials that they can access when at home. I know that many students dread reading and having a podcast they could listen to instead might be a way of getting them to study without so much dread.
Standards 
UEN
Science, 5th Grade, Standard 1
Students will understand that chemical and physical changes occur in matter.
EdTech
Standard 8 Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational software) for problem-solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities.
ISTE
Knowledge Constructor
I critically select, evaluate and synthesize digital resources into a collection that reflects my learning and builds my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment